WISCONSIN DELLS PREMIER TRANSPORTATION!
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Our Recommendations in Wisconsin Dells... Wisconsin Dells bars, attractions, and ways to enjoy your trip!
|Posted on November 6, 2011 at 10:53 PM|
Wisconsin Dells Kangaroo taxi is help to improve your vacation so we are going to make some recommendations by category here. We've had connections to Wisconsin Dells so we can recommend some Wisconsin Dells restaurants and attractions that you probably would not try on your on!
OUR TOP WISCONSIN DELLS RESTAURANTS:
1) Sarento's Italian restaurant! Always a great place to enjoy a great dinner with amazing dinner! Great place for romance if you're with that special someone! Service is top notch and attentive! Doesn't get any better than this! And, there is a bar with LIVE music Friday and Saturday! Fish fry on friday, it's the best in town!
2) House of Embers! Upscale, fantastically designed insidc, and a great feel! Nice bar, private booths available! Always enjoy it!
3) High Rock Cafe, downtown Wisconsin Dells! It's a must and it has the best view in the city if you sit on the second floor overlooking Wisconsin Dells parkway and all the activity downtown! Delicious! Great menu, amazing pasta and other dishes!
4) Cheese factory! It's all vegan but delicious! The grilled cheese they have isn't anything you've ever experienced before. Big, thick, and award winning! It was designed by a celebrity chef! Must try when in Wisconsin Dells!
1) WETT NIGHTCLUB, Wisconsin Dells! Vegas style club, they spared no expense for this club, live REAL dj's every night! They are actually mixing tracks, not just playing songs from a laptop! Showers you can dance in inside, at least 4 bars, amazing sound, and lighting! It is the BEST nightclub in the midwest outside of Chicago, no doubt about it! www.wettwisconsindells.com
2) Marley's Wisconsin Dells is located right across from the Wilderness resort. Large nightclub, vip areas, and HUGE dance floor!
3) Showboat saloon in Downtown Wisconsin Dells. More relaxed, less of a nightclub feel. Great place to have a beer and laugh with friends! Fantastic!
1) Noah's ark waterpark, Wisconsin Dells is the biggest waterpark in the country! You cannot go wrong if you love the water! It is simply the BEST!
2) Like rollercoasters and extreme thrills? Mt. Olympus hotel, water and theme park is the best value for your money and the biggest theme park in Wisconsin Dells. Plus, it is the only park in town with roller coasters! If you want a great waterpark go somewhere else, but this place has the best wave pool in town with 9 foot waves! That is worth the admission alone! The rollercoasters are fantastic and even go underground! It's very cool! Do not miss it!
3) Tommy bartlett water ski and thrill show! First half is an amazing waterski show, the second half is jugglers, comedians, and talented people! It's a great show for the whole family! You can't lose! Another unique attraction and a must see!
4) Downtown Wisconsin Dells has a great riverwalk, romantic, and the strip has many shops and great restaurants! Fun place to go if you like people watching in the summer! It's a great place with many fudge shops and your normal cheap t-shirt shops, also. You will find that in any tourist town! These are our recommendations so far, we will be back with more soon! Thanks for reading!
Categories: Wisconsin Dells tips from a pro!